Friday, December 27, 2013
To support this, Australian AID’s Managing Contractor is recruiting the following positions that will play a key role in advancing the program in ARMM:
1. MIS Consultant (Code: MIS)
2. Documentation and Learning Consultant (Code: DLC)
3. On Call Drivers - Cotabato and Zamboanga City (Code: Driver)
4. On Call Training Support Staff (Code:TSS)
5. Community-based Procurement and Finance Support Assistant – Cotabato and Zamboanga City (Code: PFS)
6. Program Assistants (Code: PA)
Instructions to applicants:
Email your applications together with your CV to [email protected] Full description of the above mentioned vacancies is available by visiting this link: ftp://beamarmm.myftp.org
Upon submission of applications, please indicate code in the subject line (Application for Code: _____).
Please note that only those with the correct subject line indicated will be given a response. Further instructions on how to apply will be included in the full description of the post.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, applicants who do not follow the above instructions will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on December 31, 2013.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
General eligibility criteria for nominees:
- Filipino citizen and bona fide resident of the Philippines;
- Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary actions that warranted suspension or expulsion from their respective employers ( must submit a certification of no pending administrative case from employer);
- Must not be a beneficiary of any scholarship or other education assistance program at the time of application or during the duration of the scholarship;
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience in DepEd-ARMM;
- Applicants must pass the program entry requirements of the academic institution where they intend to enroll.
- Equal opportunities for both men and women are ensured in the application and selection of successful awardees. Subject to the assessment of FCC, special consideration will be given to Persons with Disabilities, which could include learning aids.
- The scholarship is valid for the academic year following the offer of award and cannot be deferred except for justifiable reasons (such as health problems).
- Applicants who have pending applications for immigrant/ resident status in another country or no intention of working in the Philippines after graduation are not eligible.
- For reasons of equity and access, applicants who have already completed a Masters Degree, are placed on second priority. However, those who have only acquired units in any graduate program are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must pass the program entry requirements of the partner academic institution (PAI) where they intend to enroll.
- Endorsements from Australian Government’s partner organisations, agencies or government units may be admitted upon the guidance and approval of the Australian Government. Nominees from the said organisations or agencies are required to undergo the same application and selection process.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications addressed to Atty Jamar M. Kulayan, Regional Secretary, DepEd-ARMM Regional Office, ORG Complex, Cotabato City and email to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Applicants should ready the following requirements: (1) Completed Application Form; (2) Original Transcript of Records; (3) Baranggay Clearance and Police Clearance; (4) 2-page concept paper outlining 4(.1) how the chosen program/field of study is relevant to current employment, and (4.2) how the newly acquired knowledge and skills will be used to contribute to the development in the Philippines; shortlisted applicant will be requested to submit hard copies later.
- Declaration/Certificate of no scholarship obligations from the current employer, Declaration/Certificate of no pending administrative case from the current employer and Letter of Endorsement from Head of Organisation/ Office/ Institution shall only be issued by DepEd-ARMM to the qualified applicant and endorsed to PAHRODF.
Friday, December 13, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
There is simply no stopping the pervasive influence of Information Technology nowadays. ICT Teacher Jibreel Lidasan quotes Richard Bach, "learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it." Robotics is allowing students to demonstrate what they learned and connect it with real life application.
Cotabato City - More or less 160 division, district, school and subject heads in Maguindanao II division participated in the 6-day division roll-out of the K to 12 supervisory training on November 18-23 at Pacific Heights, Cotabato City.
The initial training group who comprised the districts of Sultan Mastura, Sultan Kudarat I & II, Datu Odin Sinsuat North and South, Kabuntalan, Datu Blah Sinsuat, and North Upi as well as all public secondary schools under these districts.
“The training enlightened the school heads, district heads and division supervisors on their duties and responsibilities germane to the successful realization of the objectives of the K to 12 and its ultimate impact to our present and future generation,” stressed Dr. Dinah G. Abdul, Maguindanao II Education Program Supervisor in English, who is also designated as BEAM Focal Person in the division.
Regional Secretary Atty Jamar Kulayan, expressed optimism that with this program there shall be no more supervisors and school heads complaining about poor knowledge on K to 12 supervision; instead expect all of them to be able to undertake their supervisory roles effectively.
The remaining second batch slated on December 16-21 will come from the districts of Barira, Barira North and South, Buldon East and West, Matanog, Parang North and South, Inter-Parang, Parang Bonggo Island, Northern Kabuntalan, Upi West, and those secondary schools within them.
Serving as resource persons and training facilitators include five supervisors and school heads who were trained in General Santos City in October 2013. To augment pool of trainers chosen earlier, there were additional 10 district and school heads who joined the Training of Trainers held at Estosan Hotel in Cotabato City on November 4-9, 2013.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Cotabato City – Contestants from ten (10) divisions participated the annual and regional Quiz Bee for High School Science, Elementary Makabayan and Elementary Mathematics last November 25, 2013 at Pacific Heights and D’ Marqueza Inc., Cotabato City.
The winners of the competition will represent ARMM at the National Level Quiz Bee which is tentatively scheduled on February 2014 at Tagaytay City. The Science & Technology Category will be represented by Johanisah Hadji Azis (MSU-ISED) of Marawi City Division together with her coach, Ms. Maribel S. Siao while the Elementary Makabayan by Jovie Mae R. Orosco (Concepcion Central Elem. School) of Basilan Division with her coach, Ms. Janeth B. Ismael. The Elementary Mathematics will be represented by Asriza B. Disomangcop (Dansalan College Foundation, Inc.) of Marawi City Division with her coach, Mr. Emmanuel Luis.
Ms Ismael is also the winning coach of the last year’s Quiz Bee in Elementary Makabayan. Ismael’s pupil, Erica, of the same school rank 4th from the seventeen (17) competing regions.
Regional Secretary Atty. Jamar M. Kulayan during the awarding ceremony, observed that provincial students are often shy and less confident as they face off with city students. The result of this competition tells us that geography is not a factor, it is what was learned in school. Atty Kulayan expressed his consistent support for co-curricular activities.
A. High School Science & Technology
First - Marawi City Division: MSU-ISED Johanisah Hadji Azis with Coach Maribel S. Siao
Second - Lanao Sur IA Division Saidamen Mandangan and Coach Casmer S. Metopher
Third - Sulu Division Kurt Justine R. Benzonan and Coach Peruh Abdul
B. Elementary Makabayan
First - Basilan Division: Concepcion CES Jovie Mae R. Orosco and Coach Janeth B. Ismael
Second - Lanao Sur II Division Sittie Ashyah Fyrhodz B. Dari and Coach Josie Parejo
Third - Lanao Sur 1A Division Normilla B. Mira-ato and Coach Saibah M. Pandara
C. Elementary Mathematics
First - Marawi City Division: Dansalan College Foundation, Inc. Asriza B. Disomangcop and Coach Emmanuel Luis
Second - Lanao Sur 1B Division Norshida B. Romuros
Third - Sulu Division Fatima Ayesha B. Abdulla and Coach Ma. Cleofe Shadjibun
Saturday, December 7, 2013
"Matuwid na pamamahala tungo sa ARMM sa masagana't mapayapa"
English - "Good governance for a progressive and peaceful ARMM."
Sinama - "Hap pamarinta tudju ARMM na sambu maka salamat"
Bahasa Sug - "Dan mabuntul tudju pa ARMM masambu iban mahatul"
Meranaw - "Mathitu a kandatu sa ARMM ko katagompiya go kalilintad"