Thursday, May 31, 2012
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
- No fees shall be collected from Kindergarten to Grade 4 for the duration of the school year.
- From June to July, no fees shall be collected from Grade 5 to high school. However, starting August fees maybe collected for the following: BSP/GSP, Anti-TB, Red Cross, PTA and membership in pupil/student government/organizations.
- PTAs can only collect after presenting to the members in an assembly financial report of the previous collection. Even then, contributions are voluntary, not mandatory.
- PTA membership fee is per member basis regardless of the number of children a parent-member has enrolled in school.
- PTAs are to refrain from collecting exorbitant fees.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Snapshots of their activities provided below:
|ORG Chief of Staff Amihilda Sangcopan confers with school officials at Parang, Sulu, |
as her team joins in the annual Brigada Eskwela in her mother's hometown. CoS Sangcopan gave up
a scheduled management training in Boracay to be in Sulu for this activity.
|OBYA Executive Director Prof. Hani Bud and BCH Executive Director Ardan Sali plant a tree |
at one of the schools they've participated for the Brigada Eskwela in Sulu.
|Brigada Eskwela with free haircut, ice cream at school supplies and Mambuay Elementary School, |
Wawalayan-Marinaut, Marawi City, adopted by CabSec Norkhalilah Mambuay-Campong.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
May 2, 2012 - The Department of Education (DepEd) -Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao(ARMM) and the Asia America Initiative (AAI) had a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in a Program called Development for Peace Schools (DPIS), DepEd-ARMM office in Cotabato City. The MOU signing is represented by DepEd ARMM Secretary Culayan and AAI Country Director Bai Rohaniza Sumndad-Usman.
MANILA, Philippines - Who’s afraid of ghosts?
"Matuwid na pamamahala tungo sa ARMM sa masagana't mapayapa"
English - "Good governance for a progressive and peaceful ARMM."
Sinama - "Hap pamarinta tudju ARMM na sambu maka salamat"
Bahasa Sug - "Dan mabuntul tudju pa ARMM masambu iban mahatul"
Meranaw - "Mathitu a kandatu sa ARMM ko katagompiya go kalilintad"