General eligibility criteria for nominees:
- Filipino citizen and bona fide resident of the Philippines;
- Must not have been the subject of any disciplinary actions that warranted suspension or expulsion from their respective employers ( must submit a certification of no pending administrative case from employer);
- Must not be a beneficiary of any scholarship or other education assistance program at the time of application or during the duration of the scholarship;
- Must have at least two (2) years work experience in DepEd-ARMM;
- Applicants must pass the program entry requirements of the academic institution where they intend to enroll.
- Equal opportunities for both men and women are ensured in the application and selection of successful awardees. Subject to the assessment of FCC, special consideration will be given to Persons with Disabilities, which could include learning aids.
- The scholarship is valid for the academic year following the offer of award and cannot be deferred except for justifiable reasons (such as health problems).
- Applicants who have pending applications for immigrant/ resident status in another country or no intention of working in the Philippines after graduation are not eligible.
- For reasons of equity and access, applicants who have already completed a Masters Degree, are placed on second priority. However, those who have only acquired units in any graduate program are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must pass the program entry requirements of the partner academic institution (PAI) where they intend to enroll.
- Endorsements from Australian Government’s partner organisations, agencies or government units may be admitted upon the guidance and approval of the Australian Government. Nominees from the said organisations or agencies are required to undergo the same application and selection process.
- Interested applicants must submit their applications addressed to Atty Jamar M. Kulayan, Regional Secretary, DepEd-ARMM Regional Office, ORG Complex, Cotabato City and email to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Applicants should ready the following requirements: (1) Completed Application Form; (2) Original Transcript of Records; (3) Baranggay Clearance and Police Clearance; (4) 2-page concept paper outlining 4(.1) how the chosen program/field of study is relevant to current employment, and (4.2) how the newly acquired knowledge and skills will be used to contribute to the development in the Philippines; shortlisted applicant will be requested to submit hard copies later.
- Declaration/Certificate of no scholarship obligations from the current employer, Declaration/Certificate of no pending administrative case from the current employer and Letter of Endorsement from Head of Organisation/ Office/ Institution shall only be issued by DepEd-ARMM to the qualified applicant and endorsed to PAHRODF.