“Matuwid na Pamamahala Tungo sa ARMM na Masagana’t Mapayapa”

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hataman zeroes in on anomalies in DepEd ARMM

February 29, 2012: OIC Governor Mujiv Hataman of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) is reportedly focusing intently on the anomaly in the Department of Education (DepEd ARMM) in order to clean and change the image of this office.

An unimpeachable source told Luwaran that Hataman was reported to have confessed during a forum in the ARMM at Sharif Kabunsuan Complex February 28 that they have identified the members of the syndicate.

However, he confessed that he had made a mistake in his estimate that he can crack the neck of this syndicate within a month time.

Another source told Luwaran that 70 percent of the ghost teachers, students, and schools are traced to the province of Lanao del Sur, leaving only 30 percent of the anomalies distributed in the provinces of Maguindanao, Basilan, Tawi-Tawi, and Sulu.

Governor Hataman sought the help of the civil society organizations (CSO) in monitoring the widespread corruption in the ARMM that started before him.

Hataman said the main objective in a social contract in governance is to narrow down the gap between the government and the people in order to bring together participative roles in governance.

He said the ARMM social contract covers such issues and concerns as defined roles of the parties in general development endeavors, including protection and preservation of the environment, stability in peace and security, good governance and socioeconomic upliftment, as well as sufficiency in infrastructure facilities.

All the CSO’s signified their solidarity and support by signing the social contract written in tarpaulin.

In a related development, one political analyst in Cotabato City described members of the CSOs who participated in reforming the ARMM as a blot in their clouts and personalities as “cause-oriented groups”.

The accused these CSOs as not really cause-oriented groups, saying their participation in the Reform ARMM is partisan politics, and thereafter their participation in it smacks of their impartiality.

“They must disengage from partisan activities, especially self-serving ones,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

News Articles

"Matuwid na pamamahala tungo sa ARMM sa masagana't mapayapa"

English - "Good governance for a progressive and peaceful ARMM."

Sinama - "Hap pamarinta tudju ARMM na sambu maka salamat"

Bahasa Sug - "Dan mabuntul tudju pa ARMM masambu iban mahatul"

Meranaw - "Mathitu a kandatu sa ARMM ko katagompiya go kalilintad"