The Basic Education Assistance for Muslim Mindanao (BEAM-ARMM) Program, led by DepED-ARMM and funded by Australian AID, is an education program that enables the children and youth of Muslim Mindanao to develop and reach their full potential. The Program delivers accessible and healthy learning facilities, quality teachers, quality learning materials, and a protective environment for children in need and out of school youth, through effective, transparent and accountable management systems.
To support this, AusAID’s Managing Contractor is recruiting the following positions that will play a key role in advancing the program in ARMM:
1. Program-Based Communications Manager (Code: CM)
2. Program-Based Communications Officer (Code: CO)
3. Field Officers TVET (Code: FO-TVET)
4. Program Assistant for TVET (Code: PA-TVET)
5. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Code: CEA)
6. Field Administrative/Finance Officer (Code: A/FO)
7. Field Office Administrative Assistant (Code: AA)
8. Madrasah Education Officer (Code: MEO)
9. PMO Office Administrative Assistant (Code: PAA)
10. MIS/IT Officer (Code: MIS)
Job Location: Cotabato City/Zamboanga City with frequent travels to ARMM provinces.
Full description of the above mentioned vacancies is available upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line the Code of the post you are interested to apply.
Submission: Interested applicants may submit their CV and Letter of Application to email@example.com .
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 5pm on July 20, 2013.