- No need to follow through your attested appointment. It will be released directly to your division office.
- Report to the Regional Secretary anyone at the Division Office DELAYING or WITHHOLDING the release of your attested appointment.
- The courier service from the Regional office has been paid. Don't be gullible or naive to petty excuses or name dropping. Be careful with those who name drop of or allegedly being close to the RG, RS and ASec. Please note that the Regional Secretary has issued a memo discouraging the designation of "Liaison Officer".
- Before your appointment was released by the Regional Office, the RPSU has been ordered by the Regional Secretary for immediate adjustment of your salary and to reflect it on the immediate month. No need to call, follow-up or mae "deal" with any RPSU or Regional Office staff.
- Backpays will be adjusted accordingly. If no payment within 3 months, please complain to Action Center for Eductation (ACE). ACE can be contacted via text through CP #09163585010 (Globe) 09088696077 (Smart), email: [email protected]
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Advise to new promotees
"Matuwid na pamamahala tungo sa ARMM sa masagana't mapayapa"
English - "Good governance for a progressive and peaceful ARMM."
Sinama - "Hap pamarinta tudju ARMM na sambu maka salamat"
Bahasa Sug - "Dan mabuntul tudju pa ARMM masambu iban mahatul"
Meranaw - "Mathitu a kandatu sa ARMM ko katagompiya go kalilintad"